Retaining Walls, Timber, Concrete supply and installation
A retaining wall is used to separate various aspects of your landscape design while guarding against soil erosion. Walls and stairs can be constructed using various stone, brick or timbers and include inlayed planters for formal construction designs to park-like settings. Retaining walls can also help severely sloping land become more usable and functional. Retaining walls will help break the sloping land into smaller areas of less severe sloping sections. Retaining walls can also become features of your garden and when designed properly allow you to plant a more aesthetic garden area to enjoy.
If you want to level a steep slope on your property or enclose an area for a decorative garden, a retaining wall might be just what your landscape needs.
Ormescapes Landscapes and Construction can add a beautifully designed retaining wall that is easy to maintain and will last for years to come. Our retaining wall service includes advising on the best type of materials for your requirements along with a professional design, supply and installation of your chosen colour blocks, bricks, stone, timber or sleepers.
Types of retaining walls
- Treated Pine Timber
- Blockor brick Wall – Masonry, Concrete
- Railway Sleeper
- Timber sleepers made from concrete
- Sandstone solid construction retaining walls
Benefits of retaining walls
- Can make a severe sloping piece of land into a usable piece of land
- Add character to your garden
- Can be used to resolve erosion issues
- Sandstone retaining walls offer a wonderful feature to any garden
- Concrete sleepers that look like traditional sleepers require no maintenance and will not be eaten by white ants
- Use a retaining wall to hold back sloping areas in order to extend your house, garage or shed.
There are hundreds of different combinations and colours of blocks, bricks and timbers to choose from. So request a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with us today please call Neville Ormesher on 0414 766 905.